Okay, listen up! There's all sorts of giving going on right now. It's the holiday season, after all!
I have three giveaways to tell you about....
1. Come back Monday to enter a giveaway I'm doing for a $30 giftcard to a well-known children's store. I'm so very excited to have been given the opportunity to share that with someone! I hope just the right person wins; someone who needs such a thing, or someone who will share it with someone who needs it. So come back Monday and enter to win it for yourself or someone else!
2. I extended the Handmade Holidays giveaway for two more days because:
- Sew Mama Sew asked us to do so, since there were so many entries
- My blog is second to last on the list. That's a fine and dandy spot to be, but if someone is going through the list, they probably haven't gotten here yet and I don't want to disappoint them! (I'm only halfway through the list, too)
- Because I don't want to post photos of the giveaway items and then not let you enter. That wouldn't be nice.
So, here you go. The photos, finally, of what you will win when you enter the Handmade Holidays Giveaway (which you must enter on that post, not this one, please!)...
The bag and 5 handmade cards you can win are here...
The bag is reversible!
The bag is little (about 5"x7" with a 4" bottom). I nearly danced a jig when it stood up on its own, just as I hoped it would.
You can decide its uses...
You can view close-up photos of the cards by clicking the links below. They aren't taken in good lighting (ie. midnight, under a lamp, in the garage studio), but I tried to make up for that by including photo notes to tell you how I made them (simply!):
Remember, you can still win these items, if you comment by 2:59pm (CST) Saturday, December 6th. BUT, please comment at the original post, not here.
12/8/2008 Update: We have a winner! Go to the original post to see who won.
3. Giveaway #3: My friend with the alpaca farm has a pretty blog called Alpaca Farm Girl. She has TWELVE days of giveawaysgoing on, so you have a very good chance of winning! She's giving away a $50 giftcard to Williams-Sonoma and an alpaca scarf kit among other fine things. You enter now, and on December 13th, the drawings begin. Take a look at the alpaca loot! (yes, it's the same gal who owns the alpaca lovelies featured here in the fall).
I think that covers it! Go enter (and come back Monday!)!